Thursday, October 15, 2009

Ready for my 1st Donation

| |

I'm mailing the ladybug tutu tomorrow morning. It would have been mailed before now, but I could not retrieve the address from my email due to my internet not working. But that will not be a problem(crossing my fingers & knocking on some wood) after tomorrow since I am getting cable internet in the morn.
So you know what that means..........drumroll.............I'm ready to do my first donation!!!!!!
If anyone has any suggestions, please email them to me at amysfabulousdolls@gmail.com
I would never tell anyone who you suggest or where I get any of the names.
It's all confidential.

Then I have 2 more tutus to make, pink lemonade style. So that will be 2 more donations!
So get those suggestions rolling in!

0 comments:

go-top

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a single mom who is attempting to give back with my tutus. I hand make tutus & for every one 1 sell, I will give 1 to a less fortunate little girl. Please help me with my mission & purchase a tutu! Please feel free to contact me anytime. amysfabulousdolls@gmail.com



my daughter, my inspiration

my daughter, my inspiration

Followers

 
 

Tutus 4 Girls | Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Con imágenes de: Scrappingmar©

 
top