Sunday, October 25, 2009

How to "repoof" that Tutu!

| |

You've received your tutu & it's completely squished!
Flat as a pancake!
OMG! What are you going to do before the little one sees it or you have to wrap it for that great present?

Well, I once sent some tutus to another state for a fashion show. When they were finished with them, they mailed them back to me. Now usually if I ship more than 1 tutu, I roll them & tie them with ribbon to prevent the major squishing I'm talking about.
When I got these tutus back, I was devastated! I thought they were absolutely ruined. They looked awful.

I experimented some & found a way to poof them back out.

All you have to do is get a hanger & hang the tutu in the bathroom while you shower. The steam relaxes the tulle & you can then finger comb the tutus back into their original shape.
Isn't that just awesome? !

0 comments:

go-top

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a single mom who is attempting to give back with my tutus. I hand make tutus & for every one 1 sell, I will give 1 to a less fortunate little girl. Please help me with my mission & purchase a tutu! Please feel free to contact me anytime. amysfabulousdolls@gmail.com



my daughter, my inspiration

my daughter, my inspiration

Followers

 
 

Tutus 4 Girls | Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Con imágenes de: Scrappingmar©

 
top