Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The first sale

| |


I've sold a ladybug tutu this morning so I will be doing my first donation very very soon. Any suggestions for donations should be emailed to amysfabulousdolls@gmail.com please.
I adopted this idea from TOMS shoes. I think it's awesome what he does & wanted to do my part in giving back to the world. In my life coach training, I've realized that I want to work with women & children. I want to help make their lives better so this is where I'm starting. Please help spread the word. Shout it from the rooftops! At least link from your site. lol



0 comments:

go-top

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I am a single mom who is attempting to give back with my tutus. I hand make tutus & for every one 1 sell, I will give 1 to a less fortunate little girl. Please help me with my mission & purchase a tutu! Please feel free to contact me anytime. amysfabulousdolls@gmail.com



my daughter, my inspiration

my daughter, my inspiration

Followers

 
 

Tutus 4 Girls | Diseñado por: Compartidísimo
Con imágenes de: Scrappingmar©

 
top